Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's been a long time...

While I was typing that in, I was singing the song... well.. I'm pretty sure it's a song. I'm sitting in a technology course talking about blogging, and I thought...I should look at my old blog and check it out. LOTS has happened since the last time I blogged. I think the last time was in December.

My 4th year of teaching is over - it went by quickly. This summer I'm interviewing for a new job, still at the same school, just working with teachers and technology, though.

This summer, we're not doing too much -

Miss SC is the week of July 4 - so we'll be there for awhile, and then right after, we're leaving for Disney World for 4 days. Heather's down there now working...well, if you call it that! Other than that, we'll be around all summer.

We're trying to sell our house - it's on homefinder.com - type in Irmo, and it should come up as one of the first 232 Bridgedale Dr. Patio home. If you know anyone looking. Send them my way.

Since I'm interviewing for the tech position, it'll probably benefit me most to keep this blog more current. It's time for lunch right now tho.

Gotta run.

Clay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back, honey! I thought about deleting your link the other day but I had faith you'd come back!!! :)